Our expos are serious business so bring PLENTY of cards. Don’t worry, this is a relaxed, welcoming, non-sales environment. So dress for success, smile and…. Get your GAME ON. Register for limited free tickets now! While they last…
Thank You to Our Sponsors, Including:
B2R Finance, The Mortgage Office, Black Belt Investors & The Power Speakers, Zinc Financial, Home Replay, Paul Fink, Los Angeles Investment Club, uDirect IRA Services, Robert Hall and Associates, Mark Thomas with Reesio, New Harvest Ventures, HomeVestors of America, Largest Mixer, RealtyRewards.com, Capital Cove, Monday One, The Funding Warehouse, OC Forum, InvestNotic, Steven Kendis & Associates, Lady Landlords of America, Summit Assets Group, SyndicationLawyers.com, Growth Equity Group, REI Wealth Monthly, Kent Clothier, Real Wealth Network, OC Forum, Santa Barbara REIA & SocialZing
WE COULD NOT DO THIS WITHOUT YOU!!
Mixer on Friday Evening Sponsored by Earl Minnis
Be on the LOOKOUT for Our Special Guests Kim & Donald Tucker with MAREI (Mid-America Assoc. of Real Estate Investors – Joining us from Kansas City)
OUR EXPO MISSION IS TO RAISE AWARENESS AND DONATIONS!
Items Needed By the Women’s Transitional Living Center, include:
* Food (non-perishable, canned items)
* Cleaning supplies
* Gift Certificates to stores
* Household Items (lamps, pots/pans, silverware, dishes)
* School Supplies
Donations will be accepted on-site by the center’s staff.
BE A BLESSING & YOU SHALL BE BLESSED!
Join us and network with HUNDREDS of Investors, Entrepreneurs + Industry Leaders from throughout California, as well as from around the country.
We have guests flying in from 8 different states! Imagine increasing your real estate knowledge and connections, while raising awareness for the Women’s Transitional Living Center, which helps local Orange County victims of domestic violence.
YES, this is what you’ll find at our Real Estate Investors/Tech Expo in Orange County on Saturday, February 28th.
We know how VALUABLE your Time Is – As Is Ours… We have no doubt that you will BENEFIT tremendously from joining us in beautiful NEWPORT BEACH.
Here are 6 Reasons to Pencil in the Expo:
1. LEARN the LATEST Real Estate Technologies – What you will learn at this expo may help increase your business and increase your ROI, whether you’re an investor, business owner or real estate professional (Broker/Agent). Learn More, Earn More.
2. You Will Make a DIFFERENCE to Those Less Fortunate –General admission to the OC EXPO is still COMPLIMENTARY and parking will be FREE too! This will enable our guests to have the means and opportunity to donate to our Expo Charity of Choice: Women’s Transitional Living Center. Guests can also bring needed items for the shelter! (See side bar)
3. Meet & Mingle with REI LEADERS from Around the Nation –Joining us are TOP industry speakers, companies and representatives from eight different states. We also have many of the most POPULAR REI clubs joining us. This is the place to SEE & BE SEEN.
4. Gain EXPOSURE for YOUR Business for FREE!We will have a “411” informational booth OPEN FOR EVERYONE! Yes, that’s right, your team can drop off flyers, business cards, marketing postcards or any other information you have available. Just don’t be surprised if they stay all day at our event and don’t return to the office!
5. FREE MIXER on Friday night – Enjoy Complimentary Appetizers, courtesy of Mr. Earl Minnis, a Santa Barbara-based investor/private lender with over 35 years in the industry. Gain valuable tips, strategies and techniques from one of the most successful investors in California. NO FLUFF discuss what REALLY is going on in the market and in “The Industry.” Meet us FRIDAY evening from 6 pm to 8 pm in the Sapphire Lounge, located at the Radisson Hotel in Newport Beach. (No Host/Cash Bar)
6. WARNING: Meet MONEY, Grow EXPONENTIALLY During the past five years, we have introduced and connected people at our expos, which have resulted in millions of dollars worth of transactions. Some of the people we have connected have even joined forces to start new companies together! WOW!
The publications, events, expos and mixers produced and promoted by Realty411guide.com, reWEALTHmag.com, CashFlow Express, REI Wealth Monthly and/or their owners, employees, agents, and affiliates (collectively “411”) are for informational and entertainment purposes ONLY. The information and presentations provided therein do not constitute an offer or solicitation to buy or sell securities or real estate. Please be aware that real estate investing is VERY RISKY. 411 is not responsible for any of the information provided and/or statistical data presented, and 411 does not represent that any information or opinions expressed and data provided reflect the opinions, advice and research of the publishers, editors, columnists, vendors, speakers, sponsors, or guests who are in attendance at the events, and do not reflect the opinions, advice or research of 411. By attending 411 events you acknowledge that the investment strategies mentioned may not be suitable for you, that any real estate investment is inherently risky, that all investments are subject to risks, which could result in the entire loss of your investment, and that 411 is not responsible for any losses or outcome of any investment made by you from or after 411 events, or as a result of contacts made at these events as well as after reading 411 publications. You personally are 100% responsible for your due diligence, for all investment information and for all decisions with respect to any potential investment or transaction. 411 does not endorse, and has not performed due diligence on any of the columnists, advertisers, vendors, speakers, sponsors, companies and guests who appear at our events or in our publications. The information presented at any 411 event related to any potential real estate investment is general in nature and does not constitute legal, tax or investment advice. 411 strongly recommends that you seek the advice of your trusted attorney, broker, CPA and/or financial adviser before taking action as an investor. If you have had an unpleasant experience with a speaker or company sponsorsing our current or past expos, please contact us: (805) 693.1497.
**Real estate, and all investing, is risky and may result in the entire loss of your principal investment. PLEASE invest responsibly. ** By registering for one of our events or downloading our magazine, individuals automatically grant us permission to contact them about future events, new magazines, affiliate products, etc., via all forms of communication provided. Should you not want to receive information, you may opt-out at any time.