FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – April 30, 2015
Santa Barbara, Calif., – On Saturday, May 16th hundreds of real estate investors and service professionals from around the nation will unite in La Jolla for a day of networking, quality content and collaboration at the La Jolla Real Estate Investor, Finance and Tech Expo.
Known as the “Crown Jewel” of the California coastline, La Jolla, located in San Diego County, is home to an affluent demographic and attracts both high-end retailers and tourists from around the nation. Fittingly, the La Jolla Real Estate Investor, Finance and Tech Expo will focus primarily on finance and its impact on the real estate investing arena.
In addition to providing the first 200 guests with a complimentary print book of “The Insider’s Guide to: Attracting Private Lenders,” by Mark Hanf, author and owner of Pacific Private Money, located in the Bay Area, the La Jolla Real Estate Expo will provide information about realty syndication, private finance, traditional mortgage lending, trust deed investing, and more.
Expo guests will receive a memorable event tote bag filled with Realty411‘s latest hot-off-the-press publication filled with tips, techniques and strategies from some of the most prolific and successful investors in the country.
Prominent sponsors of Realty411 magazine, and their alternate-cover title, Real Estate Wealth, include: Pensco Trust Company, FirstKey Lending, LLC, The Entrust Group, B2R Finance, The Goins Group, U.S. Probate Leads, Pacific Private Money, National Note Group, SNMC Mortgage, Realty Mogul, New Direction IRA, Inc, Real Wealth Network, Summit Assets Group, Wilson Investment Properties, Black Belt Investors, United States Tax Relief, New Harvest Ventures, Growth Equity Group, Norada Real Estate, Pitbull’s Hard Money Conference, Texas Expo, as well as other important companies in the REI space.
The La Jolla Real Estate Investor, Finance and Tech Expo will focus heavily on technology and its impact on the real estate sales and investing sectors. For example, Reesio, a Bay Area-based technology company will provide information about their agency software designed to maximize organization, efficiency and marketing. Joining us from San Francisco will be co-founder Mark Thomas, who is one of the leading authorities on technology and its impact on the real estate industry. Thomas also is the founder of RealTech, an annual technology expo for the realty industry that attracts hundreds of powerful leaders and start-ups.
To maximize online creative tips and techniques, something that Realty411 is known for, a special presentation will also be delivered by Chris Bowser, a well-known educator and owner of Insider Online Secrets. Bowser will be visiting from Massachusetts just to discuss and inform expo guests on how well-known websites, such as eBay and Amazon, can unleash an unlimited amount of leads for realty agents, buyers, and marketing specialists.
Besides an eventful and jam-packed day of quality content about real estate finance and technology, the La Jolla Real Estate Investor, Finance and Tech Expo will spotlight topics that Realty411 Expos are known for: creative real estate techniques. Some highlights of the day will include:
* Safely Invest in Out of State Properties with BuyMemphisNow.com, a proven leader for California Investors. Joining us from Memphis, Tenn., Craig Jennings and Curt Davis will discuss the Memphis market and how out-of-state properties can diversify a portfolio. The majority of their current clients reside in California. Learn tips on how Californians can invest in out of state properties.
* Remote Rehabbing Secrets from a Southern California Master, Sensei Gilliland with Black Belt Investors. Sensei will unleash Brand-NEW Secrets and Techniques that he has discovered from his recent deals across the country. Sensei always delivers solid content, plus the latest tips and techniques.
* Do you have questions on Syndication? Need some guidance on raising Private Capital? Don’t worry, the La Jolla Real Estate Investor, Finance and Tech Expo features well-known educator and syndication attorney Gene Trowbridge, Esq., CCIM. This is your chance to gain access to The Local Authority on Syndication and Raising Private Capital. Gain access to Gene here!
* Need to Save Money on Taxes? You can save tax-free for your retirement and control your investment dollars with a self-directed IRA. Learn what type of transactions are approved with Kaaren Hall, a Southern California real estate leader. Hall is the owner of uDirect IRA Services and founder of OC REIA.
* Ask the Rehabber! Are you stuck in a deal going nowhere !? Do you have a question about rehabbing? Do you want to meet a legitimate rehabber who REALLY does up to ten flips per month in Southern California? If so, stop by and ask our host Anthony Patrick, CEO of New Life Ventures, the questions that matter most to you. This is your chance to connect with REAL players in the industry who are buying, rehabbing and selling real estate for profit right now, right here!
In tradition with past Realty411 Expos, the La Jolla Real Estate Investor, Finance and Tech Expo will request that funds be donated directly to charity in lieu of an admission price. The expo charity of choice is the San Diego Rescue Mission, a local non-profit that reaches millions of needy and provides essential services for the local homeless population in San Diego County. A team from the San Diego Rescue Mission will be on-site to receive donations, canned-food items and much-needed supplies, as well as to answer questions and recruit volunteers.
Thus far, Realty411 Expos have raised much-needed awareness and thousands of dollars in supplies, food and donations for many charitable organizations, such as: Los Angeles Mission, Toys for Tots, Long Island Cares, Women’s Transitional Living Center, and the Nike Animal Rescue Foundation.
Companies and individuals who are interested in learning more information should visit: http:Realty411guide.com/events
To reach Realty411 directly, please call: 805.693.1497 or email: email@example.com
Following is a partial list of our expo sponsors, with more reserving daily:
RK Kalfani – Capital Cove
Craig Jennings/Curt Davis – Buy Memphis Now
Kaaren Hall – uDirect IRA
Sensei Gilland – Black Belt Investors
Jim Bean – Lifeway Advisors
Mark Thomas – Reesio
Steve Bighaus – SNMC Mortgage
Gene Trowbridge – Trowbridge, Taylor & Sidoti
Realty Mogul – Crowdfunding
Irving Moya – Mass Mutual
Mor Financial – Private Lending Jim Beam – Lifeway Advisors
Anthony Patrick – New Harvest Ventures The Funding Warehouse
VENUE & DATE:
Embassy Suites La Jolla
4550 La Jolla Village Drive
San Diego, CA 92122
Saturday, May 16, 2015 from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (PDT)