SAVE THE DATE – MAY 16th, 2015
You’re invited to join hundreds of real estate investors and service professionals from around the nation on May 16th in La Jolla for a day of networking, quality content and collaboration at Realty411‘s third annual San Diego event, the La Jolla Real Estate Investor, Finance and Tech Expo.
Known as the “Crown Jewel” of the California coastline, La Jolla is home to an affluent demographic and attracts both high-end retailers and tourists from around the nation. Fittingly, the La Jolla Real Estate Investor, Finance and Tech Expo will focus on finance and its impact on the investment industry.
In addition to providing the First 200 guests with a complimentary print book: “The Insider’s Guide to: Attracting Private Lenders,” by Mark Hanf, owner of Pacific Private Money, the expo will provide information about syndication, private finance, traditional mortgage lending, trust deed investing and more.
The La Jolla Real Estate Investor, Finance and Tech Expo will also focus heavily on technology. For example, Reesio, a Bay Area-based technology company, will provide information about their software designed to maximize organization, efficiency and marketing. To maximize online creative tips and techniques, something that Realty411 is known for, a special presentation will also be delivered by Chris Bowser who will discusses how well-known websites, such as eBay and Amazon, can unleash an unlimited amount of leads for realty agents, buyers and online marketers.
OTHER HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
* How to Invest in Out of State Properties with BuyMemphisNow.com, a proven leader for California Investors. Joining us from Memphis, Tenn., Craig Jennings and Curt Davis will discuss the Memphis market and how out-of-state properties can diversify a portfolio.
* Remote Rehabbing Secrets from a Southern California Master, Sensei Gilliland with Black Belt Investors. Sensei will unleash Brand-NEW Secrets and Techniques discovered from his most recent deals across the country.
* Do you have questions on Syndication? Need some guidance on raising Private Capital? Don’t worry, the La Jolla Real Estate Investor, Finance and Tech Expo features well-known educator and syndication attorney Gene Trowbridge, Esq., CCIM. Gain access to The Local Authority on Syndication!
* Need to Save Money on Taxes? You can save tax-free for your retirement and control your investment dollars with a self-directed IRA. Learn what type of transactions are approved with Kaaren Hall, a Southern California real estate leader. Hall is the owner of uDirect IRA Services and founder of OC REIA.
* Ask the Rehabber! Are you stuck in a deal going nowhere !? Do you have a question about rehabbing? Do you want to meet a legitimate rehabber who REALLY does up to ten flips per month in Southern California? If so, stop by and ask our host Anthony Patrick, CEO of New Life Ventures, the questions that matter most to you. This is your chance to connect with active investors.
< OUR MISSION IS TO EXPAND REAL ESTATE KNOWLEDGE & GIVE BACK >
In tradition with past Realty411 Expos, the La Jolla Real Estate Investor, Finance and Tech Expo requests funds be donated directly to charity in lieu of an admission ticket price. The expo charity of choice is the San Diego Rescue Mission, a local non-profit that provides essential services for the local homeless population in San Diego County.
Realty411 Expos have raised much-needed awareness and thousands of dollars worth of supplies, food and donations for many charitable organizations, such as: The Los Angeles Mission, Toys for Tots, Long Island Cares, Women’s Transitional Living Center, and the Nike Animal Rescue Foundation.