When you were a kid in school, you probably forgot your homework once or twice. And you probably came up with some sort of excuse to weasel out of trouble, right? ‘Fess up now — did the dog ever really eat your homework? Now that you’re all grown up, you’ve got a different set of assignments you have to turn in. Few of them are more important than your annual tax return. Of course, even grownups sometimes forget their homework. But the IRS won’t be buying that school kid whine! Take supermodel Christie Brinkley, for example. Earlier this month,...Read More
- Join Us in Florida This Saturday – LEARN FROM TOP LEADERS AND CELEBRATE OUR NEW ISSUE!
- Atlanta Suburbs: Rich with Renters by Kathy Fettke
- What Investors Should Be Demanding From Property Management Now
- Read Our New Issue Featuring Brad and Jennifer Sumrok
- RSVP for the Santa Clara FREE EXPO Here – RSVP HERE!